Only $925 Includes following:
- Hotels with continental breakfasts Sunday night through Saturday morning
- Three excellent group dinners
- Maps and "Q" sheets supplemented with Dr. J's route briefings
- Supported rides scheduled on layover days
- Tune-up bike ride on Sat 7-17 & Sat July 24
- Ice-cream social Sat 7-17 & Sat July 24
- Ideal terrain for all ability levels
- Parking for the week at Quality Inn Rhinelander
- Famous PAW Complimentary Social Hours!
- No busing, boxing, sitting, or waiting. Our loop route begins and ends at your parking space. Just put your bags on the truck and get on your bike! Tour begins/ends in Rhinelander WI.
- Dinners/breakfasts/food stops & social activities subject to local-state-federal Covid health guidelines.
Join us as we cycle through this magical land of birch, pine, and lakes. Visit a logging museum. Swim in cool clear waters. Discover why the spell of the Northwoods captures the souls of young and old alike. Explore Nicolet National Forest where there are more lakes and trees than people....follow Dr. J's downhill routes to bakeries and ice cream... enjoy indoor pools and whirlpools each night.... refuel at PAW's one of a kind post ride "Social Hour" and step up to terrific buffet dinners and relax nightly as you take advantage of your luxurious surroundings.
Wisconsin's original and longest running Northwoods loop tour* since 1989...from Rhinelander to Eagle River, Nicolet National Forest, and the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. A full week of rustic, smoothly paved back-roads riding, followed by indoor pools, whirlpools and famous PAW Social Hours waiting for you at your hotel at the end of each day....Day-To-Day Itinerary
*The original Northwoods hotel trip was created by Pedal Across Wisconsin, and has been often imitated, but never duplicated--except of course by PAW.
Northwoods backroads--some of the best cycling roads in America!
"The PAW Northwoods trip was well organized and a lot of fun. The hotels sure beat my tent and air mattress. I would certainly recommend this trip!" Larry Sargent/Valparaiso
"The hotels sure beat my tent and air mattress.."
Copyright 2012: Pedal Across Wisconsin | Wisconsin Bike Rides | All rights reserved.
Wisconsin's original and longest running Northwoods loop tour since 1989.
TOTAL TOUR DISTANCE: 350 MILES
Beautiful scenery & low traffic paved roads while biking
Fully supported ride on each layover day.
Another beautiful road in Bicycle Heaven
Flat to gently rolling terrain
7 Day Hotel Trip Only $925!
Fully supported, affordable Wisconsin Hotel Bicycle Vacations & Florida Keys Bike Ride
"Official" Michigan/Wisconsin state line
Did someone say bicycle heaven?
Resting at Star Lake food stop on route--look out for Eagles!
2 nights in Rhinelander WI
5 nights in Eagle River WI
Tour begins/ends in Rhinelander WI
Tour Begins/Ends in Rhinelander WI
Fly into Rhinelander/Oneida County Airport *2 miles from starting/ending hotel! Free shuttle service to hotel.
FLY IN! & BIKE RENTAL INFO:
Hotel Rooms Available Saturday July 17 & 24 includes Warm-up ride, Ice Cream Social & Route Brief